Altona City Soccer Club is looking forward to welcoming back players to training, starting Monday 14 June.
Please note that competitive matches cannot be played. At this stage Football Victoria, expect all currently scheduled fixtures and competition will be completed in full. Matches impacted by the lockdown will be rearranged as quickly as possible.
Training will commence as per the usual weekly training schedules starting Monday 14 June.
Please read all the documents below before you attend the training. We envisage that coaches may face difficulties ensuring young players understand and adhere to the requirements and guidelines outlined. We ask that parents and carers discuss the requirements prior to returning to the pitch to assist the coaching team.
Most important –
- Do not attend if feeling unwell
- Sign in using the QR code provided
- All people taking part must reside within 25km of the Club.
- Only one parent/carer per child attending training.
- Social distancing must be adhered to.
- Face masks must be worn at all times, unless training.
- Parent/ Carers to remain in their cars
- Use the toilet allocated to your training pitch.
Volunteers are required as COVID SAFE Marshalls and CLEANERS for light cleaning to ensure we are compliant with the COVID cleaning requirements. If members of our Community do not put their hand up to assist with these roles, the Club may be forced to cancel training and matches.
To volunteer, please email – email@example.com
This is our new normal and it will ensure that we stay safe and on the pitch. Please assist us in this by putting your hand up to volunteer.
We are the people.
ALTONA CITY SOCCER CLUB – Return to Training, valid 11 June 2021
Football Victoria’s – COVID 19 – Return to Training Conditions- Greater Melbourne – valid 11 June 2021