Let’s Stay Active!
During COVID, it is more important than ever to stay active and maintain our physical fitness. It’s vital to keep our body and mind healthy to come out of lockdown physically and mentally strong.
During a lockdown, it can be hard to find the motivation so we have put together a number of links to get you up, moving and football ready.
- Western United Video – Some basic training drills from Western United to keep you moving and working with the ball. CLICK HERE
- Football Victoria – This link takes you to Football Victoria’s Play Football Skills Hub which details drills for both Senior and Junior Players. CLICK HERE
- Beyond Blue – Keep on Moving: how to stay active during a pandemic – CLICK HERE
- YouTube – YouTube is a great source for not just soccer drills to do at home or in a park but also meditation, cardio, and strength training. CLICK HERE for a great YouTube video – Soccer Drills You Can Do at Home.
- The Farley Group – 5 Easy Soccer Drills You Can Do Anywhere – No soccer field? No problem. You don’t have to stop training just because the pitch is closed. These soccer drills can be practices almost anywhere – the garage, backyard, park or the front yard. CLICK HERE
- Ultra Footballs – Best Football Drills to do by Yourself – Ultra Football shares some of the best football drills to do on your own that you can do anywhere so you can reach new personal heights. CLICK HERE
- SoccerPrime – Soccer is known as perhaps the ultimate team sport, but that does not mean that a player can’t work on individual skills on their own time. In fact, a lot of soccer drills are easy to do completely alone, allowing a player to take the game to the next level when others might be resting. CLICK HERE for 8 of the best soccer drills to do alone.
These are exceptional times. The coronavirus pandemic has profoundly affected grassroots football and our ACSC Community. We don’t know when this cycle of lockdowns and social restrictions will come to an end. But it will end. And when it does, we will have stayed active and be ready to hit the pitch at HC Kim Reserve.
If you would like to share a photo or video of a member of ACSC staying active, please email email@example.com
We are the people.
We are the people
Get in touch
Altona City Soccer Club
PO Box 159 Altona VIC 3018 Australia
Altona City Soccer Club is located on the traditional lands of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation. We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded and pay our respects to the elders past, present and emerging.